1. Headphones. Definitely a broad topic. My favorite are the brand Skullcandy . Lots of styles, affordable, and great quality! Pink and purple are my go-to colors.
2. Something that I am in desperate need (okay, want, sorry Mom) of this year, this iPod adapter thingy for an older car like the one Isaac and I share. Because radio music can get old too fast when they play the same songs over and over...
3.The Wet Brush Detangle Brush . Last time I went to the salon, the lady who trimmed my hair suggested this because my hair is so long and gets tangled so easy. It works wonders.
5. A subscription to InStyle magazine. Full of great ideas, new trends, fashion advice, cool pictures, and classy clothes! Once I am finished reading a magazine, I look through it and cut out pictures that inspire me and my style and collage them onto my doors.
6. These hair ties from American Eagle are a cute way to finish off an outfit, not to mention that they won't leave marks in your hair after taking them out! My friend wears them on her wrist as cute sporty bracelets too.
7. Jean jacket! The style staple for the season, its a no-brainer! I received this one from American Eagle for a birthday gift and love it.
8. I asked for these Sperrys this year:
11. And when I don't feel the need to lug around my big purse, I love this wristlet:
It doubles as a wallet but it fits my phone and has another little pocket for small makeup items! Perfect for football games or parties. I found it here.
12. Another car accessory but a great stocking stuffer: A car clip air freshener like this one from Bath & Body Works. When Isaac hid bacon scented air fresheners in our car after he left for college, this helped like crazy to make the car actually breathable again. My favorite scent is Island Margarita but there are so many to choose from!
13. One of my absolute favorite Christmas presents last year from my grandma was this Color Daze Blockbuster from Sephora. For girls that love experimenting with makeup and trying new techniques, this set comes with it all: Mascara, blush, eyeliners, lip gloss, eyeshadow, luminizer, and brushes. It could also be a good starter kit.
14. Pink yoga pants and leggings are definitely on my list for this year. So comfortable and easy to slip on after a long day of school.
Hope this helps!