This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commision if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
Father’s Day is around the corner and I thought I’d do a quick post with a few useful and simple Father’s Day gift ideas. My father is an outdoors practical hardworking guy who does not like fuss and nonsense, so this list reflects just that.
I feel so grateful to have such a hard-working, generous, father who has been the most incredible example to all five of his children of what it means to be a man of honor, integrity and generosity.
My parents are also the type of parents who insist on no gifts ever, but I mostly don’t listen to that but do respect their desire for the simple and practical. Here are eight simple Father’s Day gift ideas, hope it helps if you are searching for a gift.
- Flannel sherpa lined work shirt.
- Slippers with arch support and 12,000 great reviews.
- War story books (my Dad is a Marine). This one is called Ghost Soldiers.
- To Do list pad-yes, I get this from my dad, the love of To Do lists. He is a master list maker.
- Rechargeable super bright flashlight-my brother has this also and it is so handy.
- Simple but thick cotton long sleeve t-shirt with great reviews.
- Strong cowhide leather work gloves-I remember these classic work gloves back from when I was a little girl, ages ago.
- The BEST electric blower-I LOVE this and use it all the time-it is strong as heck and super handy for patios, my porch, sidewalks, and our garage.