I was introduced to this recipe by my friend Kitty, who is the ultimate baker extraordinaire. She brought these to some sort of girl’s only gathering and they were gone quick as a flash. They are incredible and the best part SO simple to make. No mess-a box of brownies, the ingredients for the box of brownies and three large Symphony bars. Divine, easy and ultra chocolatey, they are to die for!
- 1 box chocolate brownies 13×9 size
- 3 XL Symphony Bars with Toffee Bits
- Make brownie mix according to directions on the back of the box.
- Pour/spread HALF the brownie mix into a pan that has been greased or sprayed with non stick spray.
- Layer three bars of chocolate side by side.
- Add the rest of the brownie mix to cover the bars.
- Bake according to directions on back of box but add 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into small squares.
-a box of brownies 13×9 size.
-3 giant sized Hershey Symphony bars with toffee chips
Mix the brownies according to the directions on the package.
Divide the brownie mix in half and spread 1/2 on the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
Bake the brownies according to the directions but bake an extra 8-10 minutes longer.
Cut in little pieces (they are very rich) and enjoy.
Last time I brought these somewhere, I didn’t even get one for myself they went so fast.
Which means I just have to make them again, right?